Sunday, June 10, 2012

Reflection

This past class provided me with food for thought. Firstly, I especially liked when we were introduced to new methods on how to reach out to parents and community members. Although not too tech savvy, I look forward to going into more detail and learning how to use social networking for the purpose of connecting to the public school members, families and community. Additionally, the little bit that you shared about your job, enlightened me about the key importance of staying organized as a school leader. You obviously have a system in place that works. A school leader must find an organized and effective system thats workable for both the leader and the school. I particularly liked your red light green light system. You successfully keep all the members involved in the project focused on what needs to be done. As a future school leader, I look forward to implementing this tool when emailing colleagues about tasks and projects that must be tackled.