Thursday, June 28, 2012

Reflection- class on June 27, 2012

Reflection- class on June 27, 2012
The websites that were provided regarding job searching were a starting point in terms of looking for future opportunities.  Thank you for providing the "starting point!"  Next, the "reality" regarding school building leaders being "out-of-touch" with the classroom environment is an important one.  I like that aside from just stating the problem, two ways to combat the problem were discussed by the professor.  I personally appreciate the fact this class is "solution oriented!"  In terms of my future professional practice, I appreciate the information regarding "job searching." However, I feel that I first need to get through some more of my School Building Leadership schooling and my internship requirements before actually beginning my personal job search!