Monday, June 11, 2012

reflection

I would like to reflect about a few points discussed during tonight's class. Firstly, a mission statement requires thought and time; we are talking about a school's vision. I experienced difficulty expressing my vision within a short period of time. Although, we did create a mission statement, I was hoping to gain more from the exercise. Additionally, I agree that communication is crucial when dealing with the public. Our discussion about the importance of communication provided me with some insight.  Although the community may not be openly involved in the school, they are directly involved since they are funding the school through their tax paying money. Last, I like your method of a parking lot to stay on task. I will make it of importance to always have an agenda for a school meeting.