Sunday, June 10, 2012

Reflection

      From the various things that were discussed in this class, I would like to reflect on two things that I learned.  Firstly, I learned much from the "voting exercise" regarding class scheduling that was done with the post-it notes.  Although the results of the vote were not quite to my personal preferences, I felt that the method was a fair, appropriate manner in which to ensure that each individual has a "voice" in the decision-making process.  It truly was a learning experience for me to actually see the issue at hand addressed in such a fashion.  Secondly, I learned about meetingwords.com, which I never heard about prior to this class.  Although it does sound like an intriguing, useful tool, I would like to learn more about it prior to using the tool, so that I will be able it effectively and efficiently.  Additionally, meetingwords.com sounds like something that I may use in my professional practice—after I obtain a greater understanding regarding how this resource works.