Wednesday, June 13, 2012

reflection2

 

There was a lot of food for thought raised during class this past week.  One topic which really got me thinking was the concept of creating a parking lot during a meeting.  What I began thinking about was the importance of having one person guide the meeting to make it the most productive possible.  I sit in meeting quite a bit and creating a parking lot for topics which can be discussed at a later date I felt was a tactful way of redirecting and staying  focused , which can be very challenging sometimes. In addition providing an agenda also contribute to keeping the group leader focuses so he/ she can keep the meeting focused.  I hope to implement these two strategies into my next meeting.  I'll keep you posted on how it went.



Notice: This transmission and any attachments may contain privileged or confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify immediately the sender that you have received the transmission in error, and delete it. Thank you for your cooperation.