Sunday, June 10, 2012

Reflection

Today's class was informative and confusing. I learned a lot of new strategies for how o organize a messy situation in a room with numerous parties that are differentiated on opinions. I very much enjoyed the usage of post-it's in the class today. I have always considered them a useful tool and was pleased to learn of another way to use them.

 I was happy to hear we would also be discussing appropriate ways in which administration can encourage parents to communicate with the school and allow there to be a two at dialogue between school and home life.

I find that the more of these administrative courses I complete, the more dissatisfied I am with the ---------- system and the quality at which they run their schools. I how I continue to learn more about being an effective administrator so I can be in the position to help implement positive changes into any school I work with.